Ouch! For those of you that just had to run out and grab up an Apple iPhone for a sickening amount of money, a rebate is waiting for you…well kind of. The technological advance in cellular phones was initially sold for around $600; however, sales were expectantly lower than anticipated. In turn, Apple dropped the price of the phones by $200 and offered buyers a $100 rebate. It now seems that Apple has flaked out a bit in regards to the rebate.
Here are Apple’s conditions in regards to the rebate:
- Rebate cannot be spent at iTunes.
- Rebate cannot be spent on Apple gift cards.
- Rebate can only be spent in Apple stores, not Apple resellers, and only at Apple stores within the U.S.
- Customers with iPhones registered to addresses outside the U.S. cannot receive the rebate.
- Only iPhones that have been activated through AT&T are eligible (unfortunate for users who unlocked their iPhones to use on T-Mobile’s network).
- The offer also only lasts until November 30th. (Better not procrastinate!)
Now aren’t you glad that you ran right out there and got this over-hyped piece of technology? Had I bought one, I’d be a little ticked off…
Goto Apple online for more information on how to get your one-hundred bucks.